- MemberJan 15, 2020 at 10:14 pm
I plan to create multiple landing pages on my site for lead capture purposes for my clients. I will be running FB ads, directing converted traffic to a landing page for opt-in, so I need to install multiple pixels on a single site and be able to record analytics for each client. Let's say I am creating opt-in pages for 5 clients. Each client needs 5 funnels, so there would be 25 funnels or more running concurrently on a single WordPress Site.
- Would this setup work?
- Would I run into any issues with this setup? Especially when I am running multiple pixels on a single site? I can't really find any information about this anywhere so I am looking for confirmation.
- Do you have any experience with this? I just want to confirm that this works before I proceed.
If WordPress is not a good platform for running multiple funnels for multiple clients driving FB ads, is there another platform better suited for this?
I know ClickFunnels and Leadpages (and similar services) can do this, but these will be my last resort. Thanks!
- AdministratorFeb 16, 2020 at 10:16 pm
I would suggest running individual pixels on just the landing pages for those clients.
In other words, don't run a pixel globally on your entire website.
- MemberFeb 17, 2020 at 1:17 am
Hey Adam, thanks for the reply.
What would be the easiest method to install a pixel on a specific landing page instead of globally?
I can't seem to find any information about that.
Log in to reply.