- I have a Pod called Associates with custom fields
- I have a Pod template with CSS to style the associate ‘card' with button below their name
- In Elementor, I have a page that uses the WP Pods List Items but the Pods template CSS is not being used.
- I tried to add custom CSS and disable the template CSS but I could not get it to work
- I even took all button attributes out of every CSS I could find and it is still showing an old hex value
- I checked Astra's CSS and buttons are set to my new color
This is a sandbox site. Here is the page in question: http://sandbox.paraclete.net/people/
The donate buttons need to be about 50% centered and the same hex value as the button in our menu.
I can sometimes see the change when I load the page. It looks correct for a split second and then reverts to the longer, brighter green color.
The way CSS files work is the last entry wins.I would think the best place to put custom CSS is inside the WordPress customizer, and that will come out last.
Please login or Register to submit your answer