- I have a Pod called Associates with custom fields
- I have a Pod template with CSS to style the associate ‘card' with button below their name
- In Elementor, I have a page that uses the WP Pods List Items but the Pods template CSS is not being used.
- I tried to add custom CSS and disable the template CSS but I could not get it to work
- I even took all button attributes out of every CSS I could find and it is still showing an old hex value
- I checked Astra's CSS and buttons are set to my new color
This is a sandbox site. Here is the page in question: http://sandbox.paraclete.net/people/
The donate buttons need to be about 50% centered and the same hex value as the button in our menu.
I can sometimes see the change when I load the page. It looks correct for a split second and then reverts to the longer, brighter green color.