- MemberFeb 10, 2018 at 4:01 am
I am creating a website for my client for accepting student education loan registrations on the website via a contact form. I want a CRM plugin or theme in WordPress that I can integrate on my website. I want the below functionalities on the website:
1) I want the students applying for an education loan to mandatorily register on the site with their email Id or with their social media user Id (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc., especially LinkedIn) prior to applying for the loan so that they can create their unique user Id. The new registration details should be automatically mailed to the WordPress admin and to my other team members as well.
2) I want to grant access to my team members on the website with their unique logins and give them access rights based on their roles (Assistant Manager, Manager, etc.) so that they can check the loan applications online
3) I want my team members to be able to communicate with the loan applicants via chat and email or even Skype (when they are logged into Skype).
4) I want the students to be able to check their loan application status online by logging into the website with their unique login Id created while applying for the loan.
Please let me know if there's any option on WordPress for the above. This is urgent please.
Thanks – Rohit.
- AdministratorFeb 17, 2018 at 11:33 am
Hey, I think we talked a little about this on Facebook messenger. I think this will be very hard to pull off with WordPress, well there is nothing off the shelf. Would be extensive custom coding which is very hard to quote a price on for your client.
My best advice is, if this isn't something you can code yourself, it would be best not to take the project. I am sure big development companies would charge $40 – $60k for this project.
Log in to reply.